ECG hardware module is a 12-channel digital wireless portable electrocardiograph, weighing less than 200g. The module is a part of "Multispectrum" hardware-software complex.
ECG software module is software that was originally developed for the convenience of sports physicians and scientific group specialists.
Function state assessment using the technique of express heart rate variability analysis (FSA through HRV) is used to monitor the state of body regulatory systems.
The module is designed for rapid recovery after training loads and treatment of injuries.
The unique hardware allows performing almost any physiotherapy procedure using preset templates.
Mobile laboratory with satellite communication system is registered in the Federal Service On Surveillance In Healthcare and can be sold as a medical product “Multispectrum-AUTO”.
– current and complex stage exams of athletes;
– special barotrainings which allow development of general and special endurance, reduce muscle performance recovery time after exercise, increase nonspecific resistance of an athlete organism etc.;
– providing advisory telemedicine care during offsite trainings and competitions;
– providing the operational control of the training process, including telemedicine and video conferencing.
Created according the customer's requirements!
– Video conferencing with subordinate organizations;
– Conducting remote medical consultations;
– Collection, storage and statistical processing of surveys conducted on the “Multispectrum” equipment for information support in evaluating the functional state of athletes;
– Performs many other functions on request.
The “Multispectrum” logo combines the list of unique equipment and original methods for the needs of professional sport, created by members of the Group of companies “Scheme” from 2004 to the present time. Since 2008, the assignee of all hardware-software products and techniques registered under this logo is a SCHEME Ltd.